New York, NY
Home Remedy is a shop that offers an innovative mix of modern and vintage design objects for the home.
Our name is not intended to imply that your home is ailing and we are here to cure it, but that your home should serve as a remedy to the pressure and stress of daily life. What surrounds you in your home should make you happy—whether from a soft pillow, bright printed wallpaper, a fragrant candle, or your favorite chair. We simply offer the little inspirations to help you get there.
Our goal is to offer items for your home that speak to your modern sense of style, taste and, at times, adventure. We will constantly strive to carry things that you would not easily find elsewhere, and offer a unique shopping experience that will have you coming back to us the next time you want that new piece for yourself or a memorable gift for someone else.
Most of us probably feel a little gifted-out in January, but if you're one of those very organized people who likes to keep a stash of birthday and housewarming gifts on hand, this is the perfect time to go shopping. Markdowns can still be found — we spotted a few good ones at online shop Home Remedy.
Based in New York, they carry a mix of vintage and new items from designers like Jonathan Adler, Laura Zindel, Selina Rose, and Rex Ray.
We rounded up a few finds — to see all their sale items at once, click here.
• Laura Zindel Bottles, $44 - $52
• chillichilly By the Lake cups and saucers, on sale for $12.50 (reg. $18)
• Jean Pelle Dorit White Gold Candleholders, on sale for $28 (reg. $40)
• dBO Home Glitz Baby Bud Vases, on sale for $19 (reg. $38)
• Selina Rose Bird Cushion, on sale for $68 (reg. $136)
• Valentine's Cutwork, on sale for $21 (reg. $42)
• Rex Ray Sugarplum Print, $45
• Kahler Bottino Vases, $40 - $80
• Seletti Palace Tableware Set, $520
• Vintage Spyglass Keychain, $20