Since some of the shop items are small production pieces by young firms without big distribution, not everything is cheap. Furniture is on the higher end, but there's plenty of affordable art, pillows, and gift items.
Howkapow ships to the US and other countries, and they list overseas postage prices on their site.
Any first-hand experiences with Howkapow? Share them in the comments.
• Light Up Your Mood LightSwitch Stickers by Henrietta Swift, £6
• Red Cushion Cover by Muovo, £40
• Dwarf Lamp, £,190
• Cubic Bowl by DesignedMade, £55
• Oliver Rocker by &Then Design, £940
• Mengsel Silkscreened Print, £55
• Walnut Bowl by Matt Pugh, £80
• Leigh Side Cabinet by &Then Design, $998
• Pouf by Fun Makes Good, £120
• 8 Letterpress Notecards by Present & Correct, £12.50
- Founded: 2010
- Founded by: Rog and Cat How
- Headquarters: London, UK
Perfect for those who covet the unusual and eclectic at affordable prices, there are new pieces in store every season from a regularly changing collection of jewellery, homewares accessories, furniture and illustration. Howkapow stocks around 30 new graduates and independent designers at any given time.