Now is the time of year to have your furnace/air handler fall inspection. We recommend the company John C. Flood, which services the DC-area. When our air conditioner broke (of course during a heat wave!), several neighbors recommended that we call John C. Flood. We were very happy with their service and now use them for our seasonal inspections (see below for details)...
John C. Flood can also help with plumbing, electrical and waterproofing issues. Twice a year it's s a good idea to have your furnace/air handler checked by:
- Adjusting the Operation & Sequence of Equipment
- Removing Scale from Condenser Coils
- Changing Dirty Air Filters
- Adjusting Air/Fuel Ratio of Burners
- Cleaning Burner Assembly
- Eliminating Belt Slippage
- Checking Fan Motor Alignment
- Servicing Fan Motor
- Cleaning Coils
Have you used John C. Flood? Do you have recommendations for DC companies that work on air conditioning, plumbing, electrical issues, and waterproofing?