Lexon sells in America through a US webshop and distribution center, and they partner with retail dealers across the country.
Any first-hand reviews of Lexon products? Share them in the comments.
FROM THE 2011 COLLECTION
• LA 42 - TYKHO RADIO by Marc Berthier
• LA 69 - MINI DOLMEN RADIO by Lexon Studio
• LA 84 - TITAN BLUETOOTH SPEAKER by Jeremy & Adrian Wright
• LA 85 - TWINS by Pierrick Taillard
• LC 70 - BURO CALCULATOR by Jeremy & Adrian Wright
• LD 104 - BURO TAPE DISPENSER by Jeremy & Adrian Wright
• LD 106 - BURO HUB & CARD READER by Jeremy & Adrian Wright
• LD 107 - NEW SIGNAL by Lexon Studio
• LM 106 - SPRING LARGE by Ludovic Roth / Alexandre Dubreuil
• LR 79 - CUBISSIMO by Theo Williams
- Founded: 1991
- Founded by: René Adda
- Headquarters: Boulogne-Billancourt, France
Lexon electronics and office accessories can be found in museum gift shops and design-conscious boutiques. Headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt, France, they work with cutting-edge designers like Marc Berthier and Jeremy & Adrian Wright, and they also maintain an in-house design studio that produces new products and colorways each year. Lexon sells in America through a <a href="http://www.lexonusacatalog.com/">US webshop</a> and distribution center, and they partner with retail dealers across the country.