- Location: Los Angeles, California and online
- Website: lostandfoundshop.com
- Founded by: Jamie Rosenthal
- Headquarters: Los Angeles, California
Located on Yucca Street in Hollywood, Lost and Found is a collection of storefronts (for women, men, kids, art, gifts, and home) gathered together on the same block and under the same owner, Jamie Rosenthal.
A former stylist, Rosenthal hand picks the store's inventory of hard-to-find objects, many of them handmade. The webshop and brick-and-mortar store feature striped towels from Tunisia, Irish linen napkins, Liberty of London fabrics, and hand-blown glassware from Mexico. Prices are on the high end, but this is the good stuff.
Any first-hand reviews of Lost & Found? Share them in the comments.
• Le Souk Olive Wood Nesting Bowls, $85 for a set of 6
• Wood 10-inch Plate, $32
• Tunisian Towel, $68
• Floral Printed Napkin on Irish Linen, $32
• Easter Weaving Rug, $95
• Judy Jackson Hand-Thrown Vase, $32
• Vintage Kitchen Towels, $20
• Liberty of London — Red Pink Poppies, $38
• Mexican Handblown Wine Glass, $14
• Fedora Hand-Stitched Silk Cushion, $250