Los Angeles, California and online
Los Angeles, California
Located on Yucca Street in Hollywood, Lost and Found is a collection of storefronts (for women, men, kids, art, gifts, and home) gathered together on the same block and under the same owner, Jamie Rosenthal.A former stylist, Rosenthal hand picks the store's inventory of hard-to-find objects, many of them handmade. The webshop and brick-and-mortar store feature striped towels from Tunisia, Irish linen napkins, Liberty of London fabrics, and hand-blown glassware from Mexico. Prices are on the high end, but this is the good stuff.
Any first-hand reviews of Lost & Found? Share them in the comments.
• Le Souk Olive Wood Nesting Bowls, $85 for a set of 6
• Wood 10-inch Plate, $32
• Tunisian Towel, $68
• Floral Printed Napkin on Irish Linen, $32
• Easter Weaving Rug, $95
• Judy Jackson Hand-Thrown Vase, $32
• Vintage Kitchen Towels, $20
• Liberty of London — Red Pink Poppies, $38
• Mexican Handblown Wine Glass, $14
• Fedora Hand-Stitched Silk Cushion, $250