Based in Brooklyn, Eric Liftin of MESH Architecture has been in business since 1997. He's been making these pipe lights for clients for some time, using them in custom installations as sconces and chandeliers, and they've just now been made available for purchase.
Eric started an Etsy shop, where he sells his pipe lights for anywhere between $100 and $300 dollars. Made from iron pipe plumbing, they're fitted with frosted, incandescent, tubular bulbs, which can be switched and dimmed by touching the light itself.
The finishes are limited, since these are made from actual pipes, but there are a few options, including iron, galvanized, stainless steel, and aluminum piping. In addition to the models for sale in his Etsy shop, Eric accepts orders for custom pieces.
• Check out Eric's Etsy store here.
• To see more projects and installations by MESH Architecture, click here.
• Various Custom Installations
• Knot Pipe Light, $295
• Pointer Pipe Light, $150
• Little Guy Pipe Light, $91
• Handle Bar Pipe Light, $175
• Big Split Pipe Light, $132
• Single Twist Pipe Light, $95