Los Angeles, California
MODERNPOP is a line of modern art, alphabet and number prints. Prints are easy to mix and match together, are gender neutral and the perfect addition to your child's modern room or nursery.
After finishing her studies at the Parsons School of Design, Ryan Beshara moved out west to Los Angeles, where she found work in advertising. On the side, she began designing children's art prints. Her eye for typography and color is visible in her recent series of lettered and numbered designs that work for girl's or boy's rooms. Digitally printed with archival pigments on watercolor paper, the prints are available alone or in mix-and-matchable sets. Prints are smallish, measuring around 14 to 16 inches high and ranging between $20 and $50. Our favorite is the basic but mesmerizing Alphabetic Ode to Helvetica
— the overlapping transparent colors differentiate it from other similar designs. For more info on the prints shown above, click through the links below.
• LRG Print - An Alphabetic Ode to Helvetica, $45
• Alphabet Border Print, $35
• Come Fly with Me Print, $35
• The City — Personalized Print, $35
• Alphabet Pipeline Print, $35
• Number Pipeline Print, $35
• M is for Monkey Print, $15
• Limited Edition of 26 Alphabet Letter Prints, $150
• The Whale Print, $20
• 2011 Funny Birds Calender, $21.50