multiple locations and online
Tina and Ryan North
From a conceptual point of view, "Moss" invokes thoughts of green, soft, serene, and natural... a living plant that grows delicately upon its host. Moss is not in a hurry, is not harmful, and has a gentle connection to the Earth below it. Why wouldn't we envy moss?
Moss Envy is located in Minneapolis and is the center for all things eco-friendly. Not only do they carry small housewares and cleaning supplies, but they carry high end furniture, bedding, health and beauty products, clothing and more. It's a great place to spend the afternoon, but if you're not local, they have a great webstore to tide you over!You can get directions to Moss Envy
if you're in town from their website
, as it's well worth the trip. For the rest of us, their webstore holds more items than you can shake a stick at, all of which are sustainably produced, packaged and sold. They're growing bigger and bigger each day, so check out what they have to offer. Here's a few of our favorites, a little bit for everyone!
First Row, Left To Right
• Natural Linoleum Flooring: call for quote
• Cyl - EcoSmart Outdoor Fireplace: for $1,990
• Reclaimed Pinwheel Pendant: for $498
• Solar Multi-Device Charger: for $99.95
• Ethically Made Dustpan: for $15.00
Second Row, Left To Right
• Reuseable Bamboo Utensil Set: for $11.95
• Sateen Pillowcase Set: for $34.00
• Reuseable Bag: for $13.00
• Shampoo and Body Soap: $6.50
• Rectangular Baker Clay: for $28.95
If you'd like to know more about the practices of Moss Envy and the items they sell, make sure to check out their about section for a few more words on their company.
image: Moss Envy