multiple locations and online
Tina and Ryan North
From a conceptual point of view, "Moss" invokes thoughts of green, soft, serene, and natural... a living plant that grows delicately upon its host. Moss is not in a hurry, is not harmful, and has a gentle connection to the Earth below it. Why wouldn't we envy moss?
Moss Envy is located in Minneapolis and is the center for all things eco-friendly. Not only do they carry small housewares and cleaning supplies, but they carry high end furniture, bedding, health and beauty products, clothing and more. It's a great place to spend the afternoon, but if you're not local, they have a great webstore to tide you over!
You can get directions to Moss Envy if you're in town from their website, as it's well worth the trip. For the rest of us, their webstore holds more items than you can shake a stick at, all of which are sustainably produced, packaged and sold. They're growing bigger and bigger each day, so check out what they have to offer. Here's a few of our favorites, a little bit for everyone!
First Row, Left To Right
• Natural Linoleum Flooring: call for quote
• Cyl - EcoSmart Outdoor Fireplace: for $1,990
• Reclaimed Pinwheel Pendant: for $498
• Solar Multi-Device Charger: for $99.95
• Ethically Made Dustpan: for $15.00
Second Row, Left To Right
• Reuseable Bamboo Utensil Set: for $11.95
• Sateen Pillowcase Set: for $34.00
• Reuseable Bag: for $13.00
• Shampoo and Body Soap: $6.50
• Rectangular Baker Clay: for $28.95
If you'd like to know more about the practices of Moss Envy and the items they sell, make sure to check out their about section for a few more words on their company.
image: Moss Envy