Neil Kelly Design/Build Remodeling
Neil Kelly Cabinet Co. has been manufacturing premium custom cabinets since 1966, first as a division of Neil Kelly Design/Build Remodeling and since 2001 as a stand-alone company, based in Portland, Oregon.
Neil Kelly Cabinets shares the heritage and quality commitment of its former parent organization, particularly in the areas of responsibility and environmental concerns before and during manufacturing — and, yes, even after installation.
With decades of construction and cabinetmaking experience, Neil Kelly was one of the first companies in the US to produce eco-friendly cabinetry. All of the cabinet collections are made from FSC-certified woods, no-added formaldehyde agri-board panels and low-VOC glues, adhesives and finishes.
All five Neil Kelly Cabinet collections are environmentally friendly and crafted from sustainable materials and meet 2009 California Air Quality regulations. They come in a variety of styles, species, stains and paint colors:
- Signature Cabinets: Traditional styling in a wide range of sustainable woods and non-toxic finishes.
- Craftsman Cabinets: Clean and simple styling inspired by Craftsman and Arts and Crafts. Naturally healthy.
- Transitions Cabinets: Organic style, clean lines; Craftsman and Pacific Rim influences. Beautifully sustainable.
- Mid-Century Modern Cabinets: Simple sculpted look, minimal hardware, naturally contemporary cabinets. Less is more.
- Simply Naturals: Inspired by original Naturals collection. Several styles. Limited offering. Great value.
Neil Kelly Cabinets also integrates their green philosophy into their closet collection, which is also made with no added urea formaldehyde agri-board, low VOC glues, adhesives and finishes.
All cabinets are made-to-order, backed by a five-year warranty and qualify for a variety of LEED points.