- Location: Lerwick, United Kingdom and online
- Website: northrockgallery.co.uk
- Founded: 2009
- Founded by: Mark Sinclair and Suzanne Shearer
- Headquarters: Lerwick, Scottish Shetland Isles
This small shop is located in Lerwick, a town in the Scottish Shetland Isles. They've taken the trouble to put their whole inventory of European designers online, and the catalog is definitely worth exploring for affordable, out-of-the ordinary artwork and accessories.
Founded last year by Mark Sinclair and Suzanne Shearer, North Rock Gallery focuses on UK and European designers including ISAK, Rice, Donna Wilson, Lisa Jones, Orla Kiely and Phatsheep. They carry a mix of home goods, artwork, and kids' items, and prices are low enough that you can buy something without experiencing sticker shock from the pound-to-dollar conversion.
North Rock ships internationally via Royal Mail, with costs averaging about £10 for shipping. (For more delivery details, click here.) They also have a blog that they update regularly with info about current exhibitions and new inventory.
- Present Time Saturnus Coat Hook, £8.75
- Isak Familjen Tray, £15
- Donna Wilson Green Owl Cushion, £65
- Count print by Bold and Noble, £38
- ISAK Counting Poster – Birds, £25
- Phatsheep Baby Hat, £9
- Bold and Noble Ark Poster, £38
- Toby Tiger Pink Flower Baby Blanket, £18.25
- Rice Set of Six Small Melamine Cups, £13.50
- Present Time Medicine Storage Box, £18.80