Gina Quiroga and Barbara Savidge
Cedar Park, TX
Here at Olive we believe that being green can be fun and stylish, yet still responsible. We're committed to bringing you pet products that support, not burden, the ecosystem. From nontoxic goods made from organic and healthful ingredients, to products made from recycled or reclaimed stock. True luxury is the combination of distinctive design and ethical production practices. At Olive we're working hard to do our part by bringing to market our own brand of all natural, nontoxic products, drastically reducing packaging and by using recycled packing materials and wrap.
It's a little strange, we don't even own a dog, but we love looking at dog stuff
. It's probably because we want a dog desperately, and dog stuff is so bright, colorful, and fun. The dog stuff at Olive is no exception. And if you buy your dog stuff from Olive, you know they'll be healthy for your pet and the environment.Shown above the jump, from left to right:
- Hemp Oval Dog Bed ($120): Made with hemp and stuffed with recyled fibers made from recycled soda bottles.
- Black Cat - White Cat Boiled Wool Dog Toy ($8.50): Made witj 100% boiled wool and natural dyes by artisans in Nepal.
- Organic Bumper Dog Beds ($68 and up): Removable organic cover and fill made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Marmalade Wall Cat Scratcher ($42): 100% recyclable and made from recycled materials.
- Tug-a-Hemp Loop ($9): Hemp tug toy with no dyes.