After we posted a short list of women textile designers to watch, we noticed that many of these talented ladies — including Erin Flett, Katy Chan and Hilary Dennis of Schoolyard Studio, Christina Weber of Studiopatro, and Yumiko Sekine of Fog Linen Work — all have work available through online shop One Sydney Road. Despite the name, it's not located in Australia...Piper Toth runs the shop out of Cleveland, Ohio. She describes herself as "an aspiring boutique owner, wannabe interior designer and indie design devotee."
The webshop features a well edited selection of handmade and eco-friendly items by independent artists and designers from the US and beyond. Piper ships internationally — for details on taxes and shipping costs, click here.
• Canvas Dauville Gold-brushed Bowls, $22
• Erin Flett Stacked Deco Pillow, on sale for $68 (reg. $85)
• Studiopatro Just Stripes Tea Towels, $19
• Skinny Laminx Leaves Pillow, on sale for $34 (reg. $40)
• Keep Calm Gallery Rise and Shine Print, $35
• Vintage Tram Roll Menu Tea Towel by Yardage Design, $20
• Fog Linen Round Acacia Bowls, $6 - $11
• Glass Milk Bottle with Cork Cap, $28
• Square Wire Tray, $28
• Canvas Stour Earthenware Serving Bowl, $70