Erin Flett is about bold, imperfect and organic shapes and elements that are collaged together for her unique hand drawn eclectic style.
Looking for a way to shake your style out of its neutral winter palette? Erin Flett's brightly patterned, silk-screened pillows are perfect for this time of year. Handmade from vintage reproduction bark cloth printed with water-based inks, they're fresh accessories that feel hand-drawn and slightly imperfect... because a real person made them.
Erin lives and works in Maine, where she has a family and two young daughters. In addition to making pillows, she's a graphic designer who specializes in brand development, creating "everything from annual reports, packaging, collateral, and web design."
Pillows can be purchased through Erin's Etsy shop, and you can view her full portfolio here.
• Daisy Thorn Orange Hand-Screened 22" Pillow, $79
• Stacked Deco 22" Pillow Orange, $79
• Froggie Silk Screened Poster, $10
• Bunny Boo Bark Cloth Hand-Screened 10" Pillow, $35
• Mr. Nut Hand-Screened 22" Pillow, $29
• Bruiser the Pup Bark Cloth Hand-screened 10" Pillow, $35
• Aria Bark Cloth Hand-Screened 20" Pillow, $79
• Wind Hand-Screened 20" Pillow in Teal, $85
• Coffee Rings Hand-Screened 20" Pillow in Green, $79