- Location: Atlanta, GA and online
- Website: piecesinc.com
The shop's well-curated collection includes restored vintage pieces and a few new items thrown into the mix. Many vintage stores have a hard time keeping their online inventory up-to-date, but Pieces has a GREAT website. Our favorite feature is that everything is searchable by color — you can browse through yellows, pinks, blues, or any number of shades. We pulled together a few examples of what you'll find online:
- Chippendale Arm Chair, $595
- Apple Pillow, $98
- Custom Wool Herringbone Rug, $4,400
- Hot Pink Pouf, $295
- Baxter Club Chair, $1,495
- Herve Gambs Aromatic Candles, $49
- White Driftwood Lamp, $2,800
- Baxter Sofa, $2,800
- Turquoise Foo Dogs, $170
- Chocolate Whippet Statue, $1,250
There's also a showroom, located in the Buckhead District, that's open to designers and retail customers alike.
If you want a better sense of Lee's decorating style, check out the Summer 2010 issue of Lonny, which showcases an Atlanta condo she designed.