While their primary focus seems to be gift items and small, easily shippable housewares, they also have a collection of furniture that includes dining chairs, tables, shelving, and a few sofas and armchairs.
Any first-hand reviews of Potiron? Add them in the comments below!
• Set of 9 Candle Pots, $25
• Farm House Tumblers, $12 (on sale for $10.25)
• Mini Colander, $9
• Tradition Water Glass Set, $29
• Bain Set of 2 Bath Towels, $59
• Silver Ceramic Toilet Brush, $29
• Boudoir Medallion Chair, $224
• Boy/Girl Salt and Pepper Shakers, $9 (on sale for $6.50)
• Vintage Office Chest, $40 (on sale for $35)
• Peas Throw Blanket, $35 (on sale for $32.50)
- Founded: 2000
- Headquarters: Paris, France
Founded in Paris in 2000, the Potiron brand was initially known as a home decor distributor to large European department stores. Over the next few years Potiron Paris evolved into a professional home decor and gift retailer and has since experienced great success. Today, Potiron products are available through a network of 25 corporate and franchise stores in addition to over 500 partnered distributors and independent retailers around the world. Now available in North America for the first time, Potiron is excited to offer its great products west of the Atlantic ocean! Shop with us online or visit our store (opening in downtown Montreal, spring 2011) to see our gorgeous collections first hand.