- Location: multiple locations and online
- Website: potiron.ca
- Founded: 2000
- Headquarters: Paris, France
Potiron has existed in Paris for about a decade. It's an affordable brand of home decor and tabletop that's sold in department stores and Potiron retail shops. In American retail terms, it's somewhere between Pier One and Crate & Barrel, but more modern.
In the last few months, they've expanded, opening a North American website for Canadian and American shoppers. December saw the ribbon-cutting of their first American retail store at a mall in Naples, Florida, and a new Canadian flagship shop is slated to open in Montreal this spring.
While their primary focus seems to be gift items and small, easily shippable housewares, they also have a collection of furniture that includes dining chairs, tables, shelving, and a few sofas and armchairs.
Any first-hand reviews of Potiron? Add them in the comments below!
• Set of 9 Candle Pots, $25
• Farm House Tumblers, $12 (on sale for $10.25)
• Mini Colander, $9
• Tradition Water Glass Set, $29
• Bain Set of 2 Bath Towels, $59
• Silver Ceramic Toilet Brush, $29
• Boudoir Medallion Chair, $224
• Boy/Girl Salt and Pepper Shakers, $9 (on sale for $6.50)
• Vintage Office Chest, $40 (on sale for $35)
• Peas Throw Blanket, $35 (on sale for $32.50)