- Location: online only
- Website: richbrilliantwilling.com
The brainchild of Theo Richardson, Charles Brill and Alexander Williams, Rich Brilliant Willing’s company label is astutely indicative of both the founders’ names and the firm’s quest of “re-imagining what was there to begin with.” Since the company’s founding in 2007, RBW have already hit the mark with profiles in just about every major design publication from Wallpaper and I.D. to the The World of Interiors and The New York Times.
The allure of their design aesthetic lies in their ability to repurpose simple materials like plastic pipes and wooden rods and re-imagine them in a way that is both functional and other-worldly. RBW currently designs in the realm of furnishings, packaging and installations, and also collaborates with exciting brands like Artecnica, Areaware and Urban Outfitters.
To see a list of their current products, visit www.richbrilliantwilling.com. (P.S. If you do visit their website, leave the page idle for about three minutes for a special treat.)
Images courtesy of Rich Brilliant Willing:
1. Rich Brilliant Willing
2. Bias Clock, produced by AREAWARE
3. Light Without Darkness, manufactured by Artecnica
4. Excel Chandelier, available at Roll & Hill
5. Excel Wall Sconce Produced by Roll & Hill
6. Table Chandelier Produced by Swarovski
7. Clinker End Table Produced by Innermost
8. Excel Perch
9. Branch Floor Lamp
10. Appalachian Dining Chair