The idea behind the company is that each piece includes 1) the designer's stamp and 2) the client's ability to customize it. For instance, Hans Hopfer's famous low-slung Mah Jong Sofa has a very unique form and color scheme, but the components can be fitted together in multiple combinations to fit different spaces. Clients can also choose between different upholstery options, bases, and finishes.
Roche Bobois has stores in over 40 countries, and showrooms in several major US cities. For more information, see their store locator.
- Rythme Sofa by Missoni Home
- Pillows by Jean Paul Gaultier
- Preference Sofa from Studio Roche Bobois
- Voyage Immobile Modular Sofa by Studio Roche Bobois
- Verdana Modular Sofa by Philippe Bouix
- Digital Large Sofa by Philippe Bouix
- Mah Jong Sofa by Hans Hopfer
- Assemblage Collection by Stéphane Lebrun
- Shadow Sofa by Hans Hopfer
- Anarima Bed from Studio Roche Bobois
MORE ROCHE BOBOIS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Jean Paul Gaultier for Roche Bobois
• Design Classic: Mah Jong Sofa by Hans Hopfer
• Good Questions: Alternatives to Roche Bobois' Rivage Sofa?
- Founded: 1950
- Founded by: Jacques Roche
- Headquarters: France