It's a good resource if you're looking for something from a specific style or era. The site is divided into several virtual "lanes" including antique furnishings, artwork, books, vintage clothing, glass, etc. You can sort things by price and the search function works reasonably well.
To purchase something, you have to register with the site and proceed to the shop checkout — shipping and pricing varies according to each shopowner.
- Portrait of a Child circa 1840, $4,500
- 19th C. French Gilt Bronze Mounted Mahogany Bed, $16,500
- Pair of Pine Ladderback Chairs circa 1910, $250
- Walnut Hand Carved Louis XVI Side Chair, $225
- French Bells Epoque Period Sofa with Distressed Finish, $2,200
- Antique Cherry Drop-leaf Table Circa 1860, $750
- Western Reservation Navajo Rug circa 1910, $1,150
- Horse Derby Winner Oil Painting signed Lucas, $3,950
- Verde Iron Chandelier, $2,400
- Maryland Pond Lily Quilt, $795
- Founded: 1998
- Founded by: Tom Johnson
- Headquarters: San Francisco, California