You'll find things here that you haven't seen anywhere else. For instance, Pierre Charpin's line of tennis furniture is made to meet professional sport standards but it's also designed to feel at home on a private beach; Inga Sempé's outdoor shower is strangely minimal and anthropomorphic at the same time; and Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec's Pebble Lounge is a huge, disc-shaped woven lounge that looks like a cross between a UFO and a Robert Smithson earthwork.
- Grasshopper Chair by Weiki Somers, €222
- Camarat Sun Lounger, €577 - 653
- Cotton Canvas Parasols, €694 - 1,130
- Umpire's Chair and Player's Bench by Pierre Charpin, €1,497 and €628
- Lancaster Bench by Sire Edwin Luytens, €1,163
- Pebble Outdoor Lounge by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, €745 - 2,082
- Air Modular Lounge Chair, €577
- Grandiflora Planters by Pierre Charpin, €561 - 711
- Shanghai Outdoor Lamp by Christophe Delcourt, €795
- Delta Outdoor Shower by Inga Sempé, €1,380
- Headquarters: Paris, France
Our products are an understated luxury, and they stand the test of time, season in season out. Well-being knows no boundaries of time or else. We always favour comfort, our furniture is designed to have large seats, round back rests, generous arm rests, easily operating mechanisms to facilitated folding, or storing. We test our products relentlessly; we use the best available materials to make our furniture. Our teak wood has been selected for its high oil content, it is kiln dried to be more stable. Our furniture is sanded down by hand. It is assembled the old fashion way with mortise and tenors according to the ancient rule of cabinet making. Tectona is not only perpetuating tradition, it is also an innovator: using new materials such as resin wicker a material that is environmentally friendly.