- Location: online only
- Website: tectona.net
- Headquarters: Paris, France
They focus on high-quality materials, including teak, powder-coated aluminum, painted wood, and woven resin. Everything is made to withstand the weather while adding high style to a patio, courtyard, or beachfront hotel.
You'll find things here that you haven't seen anywhere else. For instance, Pierre Charpin's line of tennis furniture is made to meet professional sport standards but it's also designed to feel at home on a private beach; Inga Sempé's outdoor shower is strangely minimal and anthropomorphic at the same time; and Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec's Pebble Lounge is a huge, disc-shaped woven lounge that looks like a cross between a UFO and a Robert Smithson earthwork.
- Grasshopper Chair by Weiki Somers, €222
- Camarat Sun Lounger, €577 - 653
- Cotton Canvas Parasols, €694 - 1,130
- Umpire's Chair and Player's Bench by Pierre Charpin, €1,497 and €628
- Lancaster Bench by Sire Edwin Luytens, €1,163
- Pebble Outdoor Lounge by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, €745 - 2,082
- Air Modular Lounge Chair, €577
- Grandiflora Planters by Pierre Charpin, €561 - 711
- Shanghai Outdoor Lamp by Christophe Delcourt, €795
- Delta Outdoor Shower by Inga Sempé, €1,380