Collections are divided into women's and men's models, as well as specialty or custom-made designs. There's also a good selection of parts, including period-reproduction bicycle baskets, bells, wheels, and tires.
The Classic Bicycle Shop has two locations — one in Melbourne and one in Adelaide — and their webshop is well-designed and easy to browse. Here's a glimpse of what's available...
• Parallel Bar 18-inch (Ladies), $680
• Triple Bar 19-inch (Ladies), $680
• Parallel Bar 24-inch (Ladies), $680
• 3-Speed Straight Bar 24-inch (Gents), $850
• Rear Coaster 22-24-inch (Gents), $680
• Custom Bicycles, price on request
• Low Gravity Delivery Bicycle, price on request
• Tyres and Tube, starting at $12
• Wheels, starting at $95
• Wire and Wicker Baskets, starting at $35
Any first-hand experiences with the Classic Bicycle Shop? Share them in the comments!
- Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
The Classic Bicycle Shop specialise in early 1900's European designed bicycles.We offer a full range of authentic single speed and 3 speed bicycles in different styles, sizes and colours. Along with a large selection of period accessories and parts ,we can customize a bicycle to your needs. Delivery Available.