A new video goes up on the site each day, and an email goes out to anyone who signs up for it (a la Daily Candy). Buyers can purchase products directly through the site, then items are drop-shipped to the consumer, with the DG team serving as customer service reps.
Readers can also suggest Grommets they'd like to see featured. Jules Pieri calls this relationship between buyers and sellers "Citizen Commerce" — the team asks readers for tips (anyone can submit a tip here) and then posts those products in their Citizens' Gallery.
Any Daily Grommet shoppers out there? Share your experience in the comments below.
• Anywhere Ventless Fireplaces, starting at $200
• Joseph Joseph Double Dish, $18
• Vers Audio Sound System, $200
• Charlie's Soap Laundry Powder and All-Purpose Detergent, $10
• Marja Design Table Runner or Trivet, $17
• Boskke Sky Planter, starting at $10
• Glassbaby Handblown Colored Glass Votive Holder, $40
• California Vines Reclaimed Wine Barrel Lazy Susan Server, $95
• Wonder Thunder Reusable Produce Bags, $20
• The Right Mat — Reclaimed Fishing Rope Mats, $55
- Founded by: Jules Pieri
- Headquarters: Lexington, Massachusetts
Daily Grommet is a marketplace of fresh product discoveries, powered by Citizen Commerce™. It’s a revolutionary way to give each of us the information to support the companies, people and products that reflect our own values. Whether it’s a love of innovative design, social and green enterprises, hand crafted goods, a quest for unique gifts, or a desire to support new technologies, Daily Grommet has an inspiring set of stories and products to fill that need.