The art, most of it by Michael Cina and Andy Gilmore, is the visual counterpart to Ghostly's techno music — black backgrounds pulse with dots of lights and pixels converge into abstract shapes.
Any first-hand experiences with the Ghostly Store? Share them in the comments.
• 10 Key Calculator by IDEA International, $54
• Balloon Speaker by IDEA International, $45
• AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones, $200
• Card Speaker by IDEA International, $75
• Jawbone Jambox, $200
• Jetlag Travel Alarm Clock by IDEA International, $40
• Petals by Andy Gilmore, $50 - $100
• Pipe Headset in Black by AIAIAI, $54
• For the Love of Vinyl: The Album Art of Hipgnosis, $35
• Ghostly Laptop Decal, $8
- Founded: 1999
- Founded by: Sam Valenti
- Headquarters: Ann Arbor, Michigan
We love music. We love it so much, in fact, that we started a record label. But we also love great design, objects that fill voids, and art that fills our hearts.