Pavel and Zach, otherwise known as The Loftmen, are a talented Brooklyn-based design duo who create custom cabinetry, store fixtures and displays and bespoke furniture for both residential and commercial customers. Zach and Pavel share long-held passions for furniture design and woodworking. Zach honed his skills in the woodshop at The Cooper Union in New York, where he studied fine arts. And while Pavel received a degree in music performance, his true passion for design has remained with him since he received his first Lego Technics set as a child. Together, as The Loftmen, they create beautiful custom cabinetry, furniture and store displays for architects, designers and homeowners.
• This blackened steel and tempered glass conference room has a webwork ceiling and sliding door.
• A custom designed kitchen for a home in Park Slope includes this bar with Carrera marble top.
• This kitchen on the Upper West Side features custom shaker cabinetry and basalt countertops.
• This coffee table is made with reclaimed redwood and vintage oak on a blackened steel base.
• The Loftmen outfit this restaurant on the Lower East Side with custom tables and millwork.
• The sink in this Park Slope bathroom is made from poured concrete. Behind the doors below, the base contains dovetailed maple drawers.
• The cash wrap at Tagg in Hell's Kitchen is made with lacquered walnut and includes locking jewelry cases.
• A work station made from varnished OSB and a steel frame includes storage cubby.
(Images: The Loftmen)
- Founded by: Pavel & Zach
- Headquarters: Brooklyn, New York