- Location: online only
- Website: thetintedmint.com
Patty, the designer behind Tinted Mint, "appreciates beauty in simplicity, unexpected combinations of materials, shapes and colors, and multi-functionality." Tinted Mint is completely open about all the materials they use, what they're made of and where they come from:
- Branded Packaging: made of a mix of cotton and rice straw. Handmade paper by fair trade paper artisans in Bangladesh.
- Glassine bags and paper: 100% waxed paper. Used in packaging Washi tapes.
- Packaging tape: Kraft paper, rubber-based adhesive.
- Product labels: Kraft paper, adhesive.
- Order receipts: 50% PCW recycled and 50% alternative fibers (bagasse, bamboo...), FSC certified, made using renewable Green-e certified energy.
- Shipping box: 50% recycled content. Please note that at times we may use USPS Flat Rate shipping boxes if that provides a better postage rate for our customers.
- Shipping filler: Material content can range from paper to bubble wrap to foam peanuts, whatever I can reuse instead of throwing in the trash.
- Shipping label: 100% PCW recycled paper.
- Shipping padded envelope: 90% recycled content. 50% post-consumer content.
- Tissue paper: 100% recycled paper. Used to package Washi tape sets.
- Washi tape: Japanese rice paper, acrylic adhesive.
- Yarn: 100% merino wool, kettle dyed, hand painted. Used to package Washi tape sets.
1. Digital Stamp, $8.00
2. Paper Ribbon with water-activated adhesive, $10.85
3. Yasaguri Laser Cut Gift Tags, $4.25
4. Reclaimed Wood Hanging Labels, $10.00
5. Reclaimed Cedar Wood Tape Dispenser, $35.00
Check It Out: The Tinted Mint