If you're looking for supplies for the upcoming holiday gift giving season, Tinted Mint should be on your list. Specializing in eco-friendly products and accessories for crafts, DIY and gift packaging, Tinted MInt carries everything from fabric tape to furoshiki cloths.
Patty, the designer behind Tinted Mint, "appreciates beauty in simplicity, unexpected combinations of materials, shapes and colors, and multi-functionality." Tinted Mint is completely open about all the materials they use, what they're made of and where they come from:
- Branded Packaging: made of a mix of cotton and rice straw. Handmade paper by fair trade paper artisans in Bangladesh.
- Glassine bags and paper: 100% waxed paper. Used in packaging Washi tapes.
- Packaging tape: Kraft paper, rubber-based adhesive.
- Product labels: Kraft paper, adhesive.
- Order receipts: 50% PCW recycled and 50% alternative fibers (bagasse, bamboo...), FSC certified, made using renewable Green-e certified energy.
- Shipping box: 50% recycled content. Please note that at times we may use USPS Flat Rate shipping boxes if that provides a better postage rate for our customers.
- Shipping filler: Material content can range from paper to bubble wrap to foam peanuts, whatever I can reuse instead of throwing in the trash.
- Shipping label: 100% PCW recycled paper.
- Shipping padded envelope: 90% recycled content. 50% post-consumer content.
- Tissue paper: 100% recycled paper. Used to package Washi tape sets.
- Washi tape: Japanese rice paper, acrylic adhesive.
- Yarn: 100% merino wool, kettle dyed, hand painted. Used to package Washi tape sets.
1. Digital Stamp, $8.00
2. Paper Ribbon with water-activated adhesive, $10.85
3. Yasaguri Laser Cut Gift Tags, $4.25
4. Reclaimed Wood Hanging Labels, $10.00
5. Reclaimed Cedar Wood Tape Dispenser, $35.00
6. Border Dots Washi Tape, $5.75
7. Cross Hatch Furoshiki, $30.00
8. Pin Dutch Village, $5.50
9. Wood Block Card Kit, $5.75
10. 2011 Birds Laser Cut Calendar, $12.95
Check It Out: The Tinted Mint