It's the perfect place to find party favors, gag gifts, and lost youth. It's especially conducive for Halloween inspiration! No matter what you discover (and instantly can't live without), it'll be a bargain, as most items cost under $5.
Although Uncle Fun is most certainly a place to experience in person, jump down for some photos and a sample list of their ever-changing and hilarious stock...
• Che Guevara Band-aid Tins
• Coffee Table Books ("JFK and Art" to Boy Band biographies)
• Drawers labeled "Snakes & Grooms" and "HUGE Rooster"
• Bobble Heads
• Paper Dolls
• "Understanding Modern Art" Breath Spray
• Postcards, Postcards, Postcards!
• "Martha Stewart Living" (baggies filled with miniature gardening utensils)
• Playboy Bunny Gift Wrap
• Brady Bunch Action Figures
• Vintage Candy
• Bacon-Shaped Luggage Tags
• Eames Address Books
• Things That Squirt