• 6 A glimpse...
• 7 Z shelf by Miron Lior
• 8 Steel and Maple chairs by Produce
• 9 A powder-coated aluminum shelving unit on casters — Filing Tree by Laurie Beckerman
• 10 A room unit made from a collection of simple modular elements will have a proper debut at ICFF next month.
Prices range greatly — some decorative accessories and tabletop can be purchased for around $100 and large sculptural pieces are prized in the thousands. A great place to keep tabs on local design talent!
For more on VOOS, check out the recent profile in The New York Times.
(Images: Aaron Able)
- Founded by: Serap Demirag and Deger Cengiz
- Headquarters: Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Voos is a curated collection of work by local New York designers. Their main showroom is located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and they have a satellite store on the mezzanine floor of ABC Carpet & Home in Manhattan.