- Location: online only
- Website: wantist.com
Just launched last month by Brittany Reiff and her husband Jacob, Wantist is a gift-centric shopping site that's very simple and a lot of fun to play with. There are just two fields where you enter who and what you're shopping for, and the site does the rest.
- Something Quirky for Someone Sophisticated: Short Stacked Cup Set at Pop Deluxe, $25
- Something Stylish for Someone Domestic: Ripples in a Pond Custom Geneology Chart at My Tree and Me, $55
- Something Clever for Someone Geeky: 10 Key Calculator with USB at Charles & Marie, $60
- Something Engaging for Someone Professional: Work Hard Print by Anthony Burrell at Reform School, $56
- Something Practical for Someone Artistic: Wonder Thunder Reusable Produce Bags at Olive and Myrtle, $20
To get started shopping, click here.