In response, you'll get a highly curated collection of ideas with links for purchasing. We entered a few different combinations and got the following hits back:
- Something Quirky for Someone Sophisticated: Short Stacked Cup Set at Pop Deluxe, $25
- Something Stylish for Someone Domestic: Ripples in a Pond Custom Geneology Chart at My Tree and Me, $55
- Something Clever for Someone Geeky: 10 Key Calculator with USB at Charles & Marie, $60
- Something Engaging for Someone Professional: Work Hard Print by Anthony Burrell at Reform School, $56
- Something Practical for Someone Artistic: Wonder Thunder Reusable Produce Bags at Olive and Myrtle, $20
To get started shopping, click here.