I know I'm behind the 8 ball on the Katniss Everdeen trend, but arrows can be so much more than a symbol of the heroine of the Hunger Games. I love these arrow decor ideas, some DIY and some to buy, to incorporate into a child's room or a nursery. Whether it's art or 3 dimensional objects, arrows have taken on so many symbolic meanings that you're bound to find something that speaks to you.
1. Vintage-Inspired Arrow Decor D.I.Y. by Danielle Thompson of Thompson Family Life. Visit this highly detailed tutorial to see how Danielle made these arrows for her boys' room.
2. Colorful Arrow Fitted Crib Sheet, $65 at Etsy shop Ivie Baby. Take a more subtle approach with a simple sheet in an arrow design.
3. Arrows Self-Adhesive Removable Wallpaper, from Etsy shop Kate Zaremba Company, $60. An easy way to participate in the trend, but in a non-permanent way - to make room for the next trend you fall in love with.
4. This Canvas Art Print, encourages your little one to be brave with unique, hand-painted arrows. $78.60, Etsy shop Star and Arrow Designs.
5. DIY Wooden Arrow Tutorial at Cherished Bliss. A simple, minimal take on the arrow that makes a statement on a wall.
6. Holly Zollinger for DENY Arrow Throw Blanket, from Urban Outfitters, $79. Use as a blanket for a toddler or small child and reclaim it for yourself as a throw when it's too small for them.
7. Reclaimed Barnwood Arrow Sign at Natalme. With some reclaimed wood and a few outdoor lights, Natalie Wright built this stunning light-up arrow.
8. Tall arrows in a mason jar look sweet in this little girl's room makeover at The House of Smiths.
9. Modern Arrows Art Print, from Etsy shop Lane 34 Party, $10. It's all arrows in this colorful print that can match lots of different colorways.
10. Three Potato Four Wooden Arrow Wall Art, from Urban Outfitters, $29. This can be hung on a wall or propped on a table or shelf.