Red, white, and blue.... for Independence Day, for every day. Red, white, and blue makes a dynamic combination — freshen it up in unexpected ways by adding a bit of green (image 5), black (1, 6, 7), or even salmon (image 3).
1. Red, white, blue, and a little eclectic. From Lonny.
2. Red white and blue accents in a bedroom from the home of Heidi Merrick, as seen in The Glitter Guide.
3. The Gramercy Park Hotel, as seen on Lonny.
4. Kristin Perers via Desire to Inspire.
5. Red, white, and blue... and green and grey and leopard. Nick Olsen's living room, via Mark D. Sikes.
6. Nautical bathroom makeover from A Cup of Jo.
7. A bold living room from Lonny.
8. Just a little bit of red and blue, as seen on California Home + Design.
9. A colorblocked bedroom from Joa's Quirky Cool Maisonette.
10. Red, white, and light blue is just perfect. Image from Design*Sponge.
(Images: as credited above)