Unless you live in a showroom, you probably don't change all of your décor with the change of seasons. But swapping your shower curtain is a quick way to update your bathroom and bring a little spring into your home. As April showers transition to May flowers, here are 10 floral shower curtains to brighten your bathroom on a budget.
1. Not into brights? The sophisticated shades in this shower curtain work year-round. West Elm, sale $39.99.
2. Bold colors make a big statement in small space bathrooms. This option gives you tons of colors to coordinate accessories. PB Teen, $49.50.
3. Have some black and white tile? Oversized yellow marigolds would look fresh. Target, $29.99.
4. Looking for a little romance? The brush-stroked bouquet on this option is sweet and feminine. Urban Outfitters, $44.
5. Neons are big, so why not try out the trend in the bathroom? Urban Outfitters, sale $19.99.
6. Don't be afraid to search teen catalog sites. Not everything looks like it should be paired with Justin Bieber Posters. PB Teen, sale $28.99.
7. Mod flowers give a Marimekko at half the price. Bed Bath & Beyond, $34.99.
8. Part kitschy, part grandma chic, this English floral is traditional and trendy at the same time. Overstock, $28.99.
9. A graphic floral in a cool palette pops when paired with white wood and tile. World Market, $29.99.
10. Jewel tones work just as well in spring as in fall. House of Fraser, sale £16.
MORE SHOWER CURTAINS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Extra Long Shower Curtains
• Wet Your Feet: Eco-Friendly Shower Curtains
• Roundup: Educational Shower Curtains
(Images: as linked above)