At High Point Market last week, Maxwell and I toured the showroom, getting a look at what's new. Yesterday, I shared our sofa & settee finds. Today, it's the chairs, chaises, stools and poufs...
- A classic linen daybed with nice lines at CR Laine gets a bit of a style update thanks to a pale blue color block that runs across the middle of the natural linen.
- Quirky chic! Brand new Mongolian lamb-topped stools stole the show at DwellStudio. Especially cute in a pair.
- New angled armchairs from Maria Yee - a nice combo of warm wood, pale linen, sculptural lines and soft pillows.
- Dip dyed poufs were one of my favorite new items at Surya; casual, colorful, nice combo of natural and bright with a touch of handmade charm.
- Greek key-inspired patterns continue to be a popular look, especially in black and white, as pictured here on these very comfy armchairs from Rowe...
- ...and again on this wing chair from CR Laine, paired here with a Madcap Cottage pillow.
- It doesn't get much more golden-age decorator than this - Port 68's new line features a classic stool with a well known Scalamandre fabric pattern.
- Hooker combines a bright pink floral Suzani-inspired pattern with rustic wood and curvy lines and nailheads for a pretty, highly decorative look.
- Brand new and SO Thibaut - poufs of different shapes and sizes shown here in an array of candy colors.
- Fans of the Tennenbaums will recognize this pattern - another Port 68 piece featuring yet another Scalamandre classic fabric.
ATVideo of the Day