Name: Sienna (2 months)
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Sienna's room was a great outlet for all the pink & glitter I had in me since our first child is a boy. At my husband's request of not going all "pink and gold" I added touches of mint and yellow.
Since we live in the city in a townhome/apartment where space is limited, this room also doubles as a guest room when we have friends and family over so we needed a solution that looks cohesive with the room but can also host guests. The daybed (from IKEA!) pulls out into a double bed comfortable enough for two and I filled it with pillows in the room's color scheme so it looks like it belongs in the space.
The nursery turned out to be such a sweet room for the sweetest little girl.
- Paint Color: Farrow & Ball Middleton Pink (it's girly but not too sweet)
- Gold dot wall decals: Etsy
- Gold dot changing pad cover: Etsy
- Owl Lamp: Urban Outfitters
- Yellow Rug: Urban Outfitters
- Pillows: Marks & Spencer, Maison du Monde, H&M Home
- Shoe House: Zara Home Kids
- Cloub Mobile: Etsy
- Monogram Blanket: Pottery Barn Kids
- Art: Painting is Custom and Prints are from Etsy, Society 6, etc.
- Hippo Doorstopper: from a local shop