Small space living has its joys and trials. Although I couldn't love my 260 square foot apartment more, there are a few challenges to living in a really little apartment that I didn't quite anticipate. If any of these things is true about your apartment, you might be living in a really really small space.
You Know You Live in a Small Space When:
1. You have hurt yourself while making up the bed.
2. When you go to bed, you can still smell what you made for dinner that night.
3. You've had dreams about extra closets.
4. You can get from the couch into bed without touching the floor.
5. Giving new visitors 'the tour' pretty much consists of standing in one place and turning around.
6. The thought of free stuff strikes fear into your heart.
7. You can deep-clean your entire apartment in about 15 minutes.
8. The people at the container store know you by name.
9. Every time you go shopping you do a Goodwill run immediately afterwards.
10. You are tempted to comment on Apartment Therapy posts about 'tiny' 400 square foot apartments and say 'THIS PLACE IS A PALACE.'
11. Everyone you know thinks you live in a shoebox, but you wouldn't have it any other way.