We've done quite a bit of travel this year in which we couldn't leave work and our "connection" behind. And each time we pack up the laptop and all that goes with it, we yearn for a more stylish, comfortable bag.
The one we've got kills the shoulder; it's heavy even when empty; it's boring to look at. We'd love to hear some suggestions from you all of good products to check out. In the meantime, we spotted these great, modern designs online from Silent Revolution. One caveat: the $246–$259 price tag.
* Can fit up to 12"-17" laptop
* Fully padded interior laptop sleeve
* Padded iPod/Palm Pilot pockets
* Headphone port/Durable vinyl-lined
* Large front pocket for sketch book, etc.
* Ext. side pockets for power supply/cell
* 4 Int. pockets
* Chrome feet
* Adjustable vinyl strap/Velcro closure
* Designed to be modernist alternative to traditional briefcase/laptop bag
Please let us know about your favorite laptop bag and any stylish, comfortable, and affordable recommendations you might have!