Are you on DWR Limited's list serve? We just got their daily email and are loving the most recent item – the Silouette Tree designed by ferm LIVING founder, Trine Anderson. The tree is laser cut from birch plywood and flat packs for easy storage.
Trine Anderson is a graphic designer and founder of one of a favorite textile company, ferm LIVING. We think these trees would make a great alternative to a traditional Christmas tree, but we could definitely see keeping them out year round.
The Silhouette Tree is available in three sizes: Small (12"x7"x7"), Medium (15.75"x9.25"x9.25") and Large (19.75"x11.5"x11.5") for $44, $52 and $68 respectively for a limited time at Design Within Reach.
If you haven't already, check out the DWR Limited collection and sign up for their email, which will send a new limited edition item to your inbox everyday through December 11th.
• Tabletop Cardboard Christmas Tree by Cloudgate Design
• 4 Bizarre Yet Wonderful Christmas Tree Alternatives
• The Living Christmas Tree Co. in Los Angeles
• How To: Make a Magazine Christmas Tree
• Wooden Pallet Christmas Tree & Wreath