Silver and gold, silver and gold. We can't wait to hear it for the thirty-something-eth time this year on Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Pose it as a question - silver or gold - and we choose silver, every time.Some winter decor in silver:
• 1 From David Spark's line of holiday decor at West Elm.
• 2 Old silver-plated vessels lined up on the mantle, via Country LIving. (Don Freeman)
• 3 Silver-painted pinecones, via Real Simple. (Annie Schlechter)
• 4 Silver Bell Light Garland from Greener Grass Design
• 5 Violets and turquoise plates make a cool holiday combo with this silver bowl. Via Southern Living