With the flurry of friends and family going in and out of your home this holiday season, attractive cloth napkins keep mouths clean and the mood festive. This array of geometric patterned napkins will be useful all year long, way past the holidays, providing years of use and enjoyment. Good-looking motifs like chevrons, triangles, squares, herringbone and origami birds make it hard to choose!
I've long been a fan of cloth napkins. They're long-lasting, reusable, and eco-friendly. Tip: When dining casually, get more use out of your napkin by turning the napkin inside out to use the backside during the next snack or meal.
Shown above from left to right:
• Trigon Cotton Napkins, $42.00 from Night Bird
• 8 Lipstick Pink Geometric Print Cotton Napkins, $28.00 from Kerri Blue Malibu
• Blue Chevron Cloth Dinner Napkins-Set of 4, $32.00 from Studio 5790
• Cloth Chevron Napkins in Yellow by Riley Blake, $18.00 from Shop Lili
• Origami birds napkins blue (set of 2), $20.00 from Handmade by Me
MORE CLOTH NAPKINS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Buttonhole Napkins: Have You Ever Heard Of Such A Thing?
• Party On: Cloth Cocktail Napkins
• Paint a Set of Personalized Dinner Napkins
(Images: As credited above.)