I love cloth napkins. They make even the most casual snack or meal feel more special. This selection of organic patterns is lovely and complements my last post on geometric patterned napkins. Organic and geometric patterns are definitely not bipartisan; they mix together beautifully!
Handmade and unique, some of these napkins have great features beyond what is revealed in the photos, like being wrinkle-free and reversible, and made from eco-friendly materials. Click on individual links to read makers' descriptions.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Hand Printed Cloth Napkins, Crimson Vine - Set of SIX, $42.00 from Anna Joyce
2. Organic Cocktail Napkins, $14.00 from Down Home Amy
3. Eco-Friendly Large Cloth Napkins - Set of 4, $13.50 from JAQS Studio
4. Lunch Napkin Set of 2 Grey and Mustard Yellow Martini Dot - Reversible, $8.00 from Fancy Cuts
5. Screen Printed Birch Tree Organic Cotton Cloth Napkins, $20.00 from Oh Little Rabbit
(Images: As credited above.)