Easter may have passed, but with warmer weather comes plenty of reasons to celebrate. Whether it's a leisurely brunch with friends or a small dinner party, bring spring to the table with an easy tulip arrangement.
- This clever DIY from The Sweetest Occasion has great tips on how to arrange tulips in a bowl.
- An inspirational pairing of dusty miller from Sebesta Designs.
- Friends coming in 5 minutes? Stick tulips in a vase with lemon slices for an easy farm-to-table look. Via Accent on Design.
- Kristen and Kendall from Petal & Joy show spring-hued vases made from spray paint and mason jars.
- A centerpiece and favor in one - Camilla Fabbri of Family Chic shows how to make tulip balls wrapped in burlap.
(Images: as linked above)