We're looking out our window right now at a substantial layer of snow – winter has definitely arrived here in Chicago. Time to hunker down for a little while and maybe spend some time on small, simple projects to warm up our home.
Click through the links below for step-by-step instructions to make the projects shown above.
• 1 How To: Build a Colorful Winter Bed
• 2 How To: Make a Felt Kitchen Mat
• 3 How To: Sew an Envelope-Back Pillow
• 4 How To: Make a Plaid Pillow from a Goodwill Jacket
• 5 How To: Make a Flokati Doggie Bed
• 6 How To: Make a Soothing Bath Soak for Sick Days
• 7 How To: Decorate Your Own Tea Set
• 8 How To: Repurpose Old Sweaters into Chair Covers
• 9 How To: Stop the Draft
• 10 How To: Plant a Terrarium in a Jar