the Kitchn, is an incredible resource for tasty gastronomic delights. Links to a few ideas to get you started, after the jump...
- Spring Spinach and Herb Soup makes a delightul first course. Add some crusty bread for a nice light supper.
- Sweet Potato Soup with Miso and Ginger is good hot or cold. Stir in a little yoghurt for a cool variation.
- Rich No Cream Wild Mushroom Pasta Sauce is great hearty dish for cooler evenings
- Ridiculously Quick Pasta Al Pomodoro is the easy answer to what to do with your bounty of fresh tomatoes from the Farmer's Market.
- Spicy Broccoli Tofu Stir Fry takes a classic vegetarian combo and kicks it up a notch.
[image via Striatic's Flickr, with a Creative Commons License]