First and foremost, a great looking bowl filled with any fruit (we prefer all one kind/one color).
More ideas below, and If you've got a great suggestion, let us know!
- In a glass jar, place dried cranberries with white spider mums on top.
- Fill your favorite bowl with pine cones.
- Use a vase or goblet with candy canes perched around the edge.
- Nine uses for loaf pans
- How to make a clementine candle (for a centerpiece, several of these combined would look great)
- How to make an artichoke votive
Image of oranges above via My Dream Wedding.