We're often surprised at the high prices we see on nightstands and end tables. They're such small, simple objects that we expect to find more inexpensive options out there. For those who feel the same, we've rounded up five at the $100 mark or below, along with a few alternative ideas on the cheap...
• $100: The Harvey Nightstand from CB2 is steel, powdercoated in carbon gray or red.
• $100: The Tribeca Two-Drawer Nighstand from Target offers storage.
• $70: The KLUBBO Nesting Tables from IKEA have stair-stepped heights.
• $50: The MÖRRUM Nightstand from IKEA has a built-in magazine rack.
• $48: The Kiki Table from Chiasso has a removable acrylic top.
If you don't see anything you like above, we suggest checking out IKEA's full selection since they have by far the largest variety of nightstands under $100. You could also try repurposing something you already own as an alternative to a traditional nightstand, or reviving a thrift-store nightstand to match your decor.