It's always a struggle trying to balance work and home life — but when the busiest time of the work year also happens to be the holidays — it can be nearly impossible. Not only do I still have shopping to finish, but I also don't have a single decoration up. Knowing I won't get any real free time to just a few days before Christmas, I've decided I'm going to keep it simple and inexpensive. Of all the creative christmas tree alternatives I've seen, the branch idea might be just what I'm looking for.
If you're going the branch Christmas tree route, I think the two biggest factors to consider are what type of container you use for the base and whether the branches should be painted or left natural. For my simple tree, I'm leaning towards natural or white branches in an antique zinc bucket (lucky for me, I already have the container!), but what are your preferences?
1. This branch tree is left all natural with black accents. Nice and sturdy for hanging ornaments thanks to the oversized zinc bucket. From Hege in France.
2. An icy white and sparkly fantasy branch tree from Liz Williams Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle.
3. All that's gold glitters by Atlanta Holiday House via Becky Harris of Houzz.
4. This white tabletop branch tree compliments the off-white and rusty urn. By The Rusty Hinge.
5. White and simple with lights, The White Company via 79 Ideas.
(Images: As linked above.)