The problem with trends...as soon as they're on the way in, they're on the way out. That doesn't mean you can't use them in your home. In small doses, trends can bring new life to a room. We've been thinking about a few ways to bring the gold trend into the home without overdoing it. We stuck to classic designs (like this Julien MacDonald wallpaper from Graham & Brown) and accessories for the items we chose. Click below for more.
• Bronze Knob with Florentine Finish, $18.45 at Cool Knobs and Pulls
• Lace Cushion, 62 British pounds at Louise Body Wallprint
• Anna Tascha Gold Earbuds (For decoration only, they don't work.)
• Amenity Stretched Fabric Print, on sale for $75-$89 at Design Public
• Ge Suspension Lamp by Ferruccio Laviani, $244 at Haus Modern Living
• Isabelle Sconces by Oly at Ruby LivingDesign
• Fiona Mirror by Oly