- Helsinki Finland
- Inspiration for my palette:
- This room get's so beautiful light in the summer time and Finland has barely any sunlight during the winter months. I wanted to capture the happiness of the summer; sunlight into this room for the whole year to be enjoyed.
- Colors used in my room
- I used different shades of yellow for my living room. They are the happy colors of the sun. I designed the furniture for the room and after seeing the walls so happy I didn't want to break the harmony. I decided the furniture pieces to be the same hue- this way every piece settles in to the whole secretly and the different shapes becomes the trick.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Use colors that make you smile or color that somehow brings you happiness. Those colors are always the best choices to use.
- Colors of the Sun
Room for Color