Whether you keep your desk tidy or kind of let things pile up in deadline mode, we all have items across our desk, like smartphone stands, Post-its, notebooks, pen holders, and tablet sleeves. Since these are items you stare at for at least 60% of your day, you may as well create an attractive setting, right? Here are some accessories that will bring good design and a little more character to any desk.
From hanging air plants to a nice acrylic container for business cards, there are plenty of ways to dress up your desk to make people "Ooh" and "Ahh" when they see it. Here are my favorite pieces to create an attractive desktop.
1. Penholder Tray from Ideaco
2. Notecard Set + Acrylic Container from Leif Shop
3. Floating Shelf from I Love handles
4. Bamboo iPad Sleeve from Silva Limited
5. Whale Lee iPhone Case from Connect Design
(Images: As credited above.)